Georgia Jacquez-Lewis, a native of New Mexico, is an attorney in North Carolina. Mrs. Jacquez-Lewis established this scholarship specifically to provide aid to the alumni of NMSU CAMP. The application for this scholarship is through Scholar Dollars.
- Must be enrolled full-time
- Must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Must have community service and/or leadership activities as evidenced by membership and
participation in campus and/or community organizations.
- Must have demonstrated financial need
- Must be a sophomore, junior or senior
- Preference shall be given to students with a declared major in History